Puilaetco Luxembourg - History

By your side for more than 30 years

Puilaetco Luxembourg has been present in the Grand Duchy since 1988.

In 2004, after KBL epb acquisition of the bank's parent company, Puilaetco S.E.S., founded in Antwerp in 1868, Puilaetco Luxembourg became a member of this European group of private banks.

In 2005, KBL epb acquired the Dewaay group, established in Belgium in 1920, and transfered its Luxembourg activities to the bank which took its actual commercial name of Banque Puilaetco Dewaay Luxembourg S.A.

The bank, which today employs 26 people, 9 of whom are French- and Dutch-speaking private bankers, is solely dedicated to private clients.

1868

de Laet established in Antwerpen

1926

Dewaay established in Brussels

1971

Dewaay established in Luxembourg

1988

Puilaetco established in Luxembourg as "DL Associates"

2004

Puilaetco group acquired by KBL epb

2005

Dewaay acquired by KBL epb

2006

Puilaetco & Dewaay merged in Belgium & Luxembourg

2012

KBL epb acquired by Precision Capital

2014

Acquisition of Puilaetco Dewaay Luxembourg by KBL epb from PLDW BE

2020

KBL epb rebranded as Quintet Private Bank